To return a purchase, your items must meet the following conditions:
• Be returned within 30 days of your delivery date
• Be in its original, unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged condition
• Be returned with all original tags attached
Pierced earrings, beauty items, works of art, select home goods, and any other items designated “final sale” or purchased at or above 50 percent off (on sale or on promotion) are not eligible for return. Additionally, we cannot accept returns of monogrammed, personalised, or special-order items, or of items damaged through normal wear and tear.
Please note that custom-made jewellery and craftwork are not eligible for a return. (Such pieces can, however, be cancelled within 7 days of the initial order being placed. See Custom Made.)
Completedworks reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy. Returns that do not respect our policy may be sent back to the original shipping address at our discretion.
How to Initiate a Return
As part of Completedworks’s sustainable and eco-friendly practices, your package will not be shipped with any paper invoices or return slips. Instead, we ask that you initiate your return as follows:
• Request a Return Authorisation (RA) number by emailing email@example.com with your order number, the name of the item(s) you would like to return, and the reason why the item(s) did not work out.
• You will then receive a return authorisation and return instructions. If your order was shipped to a UK address you will receive a pre-paid DHL or Royal Mail return label via email.
• Place the item(s) in the original shipping box, or any other solid carton box. Close the box and tape it securely.
• Place the pre-paid return shipping label on the box over the prior delivery information.
• Leave your return shipment at a DHL drop-off location.
For orders shipping within the United Kingdom, return shipping is free for all eligible items* purchased at full price if returned within 14 days or purchase using the DHL label provided (remote locations excluded).
The above return policy applies to international orders, with the following adjustments:
• Return-eligible items will be accepted within 14 days of delivery date.
• Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer.
• We cannot refund duties and taxes paid to clear customs.
It is important to ship international packages using standard shipping and your country’s local shipping carrier. For added safety, please insure all packages with a tracking number.
Damaged or Defective Item
If you receive a defective or damaged item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the case of damage incurred during shipment, we must be notified within 48 hours of delivery in order to initiate the return process.
A refund will be issued back to your original payment method within 5 business days of receiving your return. Once your refund has been processed, a refund confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at checking out. Your financial institution may require additional time to process the refund to your account.
Please note that original shipping fees are not refundable.